Kanchipuram Same Day Return Tour Packages in Chennai
- For bookings Contact via Online booking or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us 7550147476 or Whatsapp 7094055552
- Chennai Car Rentals provide Car Rental, Luxury Cars Rental, Hill Station Car Rental, Tempo Traveller & Minibus Rental Service Tariff & Rates for All your Travel Needs.
- Book hourly Basis car rental for Chennai Airport Transfers / Railway Station Pick Drop and Outstation Car hire per Km rates in Chennai at Affordable Price.
- Car Rental Chennai package best deal on your car Indica, Indigo, swift Dezire, Etios, Xcent, Tavera, Xylo, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellar 12+1, 14+1, 17+1 Seater, Mini Bus 21 Seater, 25 Seater booking.
Kanchipuram Sameday Return Tour Package
Kanchipuram is a pleasant rural town. About 75% of Kanchipuram’s population is dependent on the Silk Saree industry. The Kanchipuram Silk Saree is hand-woven with dyed silk yarn with interleaved designs made with ‘Jari’. Kanchipuram Sameday Return Tour Package|Car Rental Chennai to kanchipuram | kanchipuram one day tour package | Kanchipuram Tour Packages| One Day Kanchipuram Tour | Kanchipuram Darshan Tour & Travel.
Kailasanatha Temple Dedicated to Siva, Kailasanathais one of the earliest temples. It was built by the Pallava king, Nayasimha, in the late 7th century, though its front was added later by his son, King Varman III. The temple is run by the Archaeology Department and is very interesting, Quite unusually, non-Hindus are allowed into the inner sanctum.
Sri Ekambarnathar Temple The Sri Ekambarnathar Temple is dedicated to Siva and is one of the largest temples in Kanchipuram, covering nine hectares. Its 59 m high gopuram and massive outer stone wall were constructed in 1509 by Krishna Devaraja of the Vijayananagar Empire, though construction was originally started by the Pallavas and the temple was later extended by the Cholas.
Kamaskhi Amman Temple The Kamaskhi Amman Temple- dedicated to the goddess Paravati, this important temple is the site of the annual Car Festival, held on the 9th lunar day in February -March. When not in use, the ornately carved wooden car is kept partially covered in corrugated iron halfway up Gandhi Rd. The temple has a golden gopuram in the centre
Etios, Xylo, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellar 12+1, 14+1, 17+1 Seater, Mini Bus 21 25 Seater
For Custom Tour Packages :
- No advance booking for 4 Hours
- For local trips crossing 4 Hours will be calculated as 8 Hours package.
- Time and distance calculated from our garage to garage.
- For Outstation minimum of 250 kms will be calculated on average basis even if not used.
- Charges include car hire with driver and fuel.
- Charges Excludes toll, parking, interstate permit-Tax.
- We are not responsible for your belongings.
- All Disputes subject to Chennai Jurisdiction.
- NOTE : For Marriage Duty - Cleaning Charges Extra.
- GST Additional.