Chidambaram Same Day Return Tour Packages in Chennai
- For bookings Contact via Online booking or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us 7550147476 or Whatsapp 7094055552
- Chennai Car Rentals provide Car Rental, Luxury Cars Rental, Hill Station Car Rental, Tempo Traveller & Minibus Rental Service Tariff & Rates for All your Travel Needs.
- Book hourly Basis car rental for Chennai Airport Transfers / Railway Station Pick Drop and Outstation Car hire per Km rates in Chennai at Affordable Price.
- Car Rental Chennai package best deal on your car Indica, Indigo, swift Dezire, Etios, Xcent, Tavera, Xylo, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellar 12+1, 14+1, 17+1 Seater, Mini Bus 21 Seater, 25 Seater booking.
Chidambaram tour Package
In and Around Chidambaram Chidambaram is among the most venerated towns in the Southern India. The sacred city has some of the finest of the architectural marvels that its famous temples reflect. Among the most widely visited pilgrimage spots is the Natraja Temple that sprawls in an area of 40 acres in the heart of the city with the presiding deity being Shiva as Lord of Dance (Nataraja) – Lord Nataraja.
The Nataraja Temple With its ideal location in the heart of the city the Nataraja Temple spreads over an area of 40 acres. It is one of the oldest temples of Tamilnadu. The roof of the temple is coated with mesmerizing gold plates. The presiding deity of the temple is represented by air, one of the five elements of the universe and is known as “Akasa Lingam”.
The Sivakamiamman Temple It has Sivaganga tank, which has the thousand-pillar hall as one of the major features of the temple.
Kali Temple The northern end of the sacred city has Thillaikaliamman temple, another of the medieval architectural marvel and greatly flocked pilgrim spots. Kopperunjingan, who ruled between 1229 AD and 1278 AD, built the temple.
Annamalai University A hot center of Tamil learning, Annamalai University is a residential University founded by the Raja Sir Annamalai Chettiar. The university is also great centre of Carnatic music and offers educational facilities in various disciplines including Medicine, Agriculture and Engineering.
Neyveli – Chidambaram About 30 km from Chidambaram lies Neyveli, one of the largest industrial complexes in India. The place is noted for the mining of lignite, which is used for thermal power generation and developing fertilizers and ceramic wares.
- No advance booking for 4 Hours
- For local trips crossing 4 Hours will be calculated as 8 Hours package.
- Time and distance calculated from our garage to garage.
- For Outstation minimum of 250 kms will be calculated on average basis even if not used.
- Charges include car hire with driver and fuel.
- Charges Excludes toll, parking, interstate permit-Tax.
- We are not responsible for your belongings.
- All Disputes subject to Chennai Jurisdiction.
- NOTE : For Marriage Duty - Cleaning Charges Extra.
- GST Additional.