Kodaikanal Sightseeing Tour Packages in Chennai
- For bookings Contact via Online booking or Email to email@example.com or Call Us 7550147476 or Whatsapp 7094055552
- Chennai Car Rentals provide Car Rental, Luxury Cars Rental, Hill Station Car Rental, Tempo Traveller & Minibus Rental Service Tariff & Rates for All your Travel Needs.
- Book hourly Basis car rental for Chennai Airport Transfers / Railway Station Pick Drop and Outstation Car hire per Km rates in Chennai at Affordable Price.
- Car Rental Chennai package best deal on your car Indica, Indigo, swift Dezire, Etios, Xcent, Tavera, Xylo, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellar 12+1, 14+1, 17+1 Seater, Mini Bus 21 Seater, 25 Seater booking.
Chennai to Kodaikanal Tour Packages
Kodaikanal is a city near Palani in the hills of the Dindigul district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Its name in the Tamil language means “The Gift of the Forest”. chennai to Kodaikanal Tour Packages are offers best on Kodaikanal travel packages. Click to book customized Kodaikanal packages & get exciting deals for tourister.
Bryant’s park This park is situated on the eastern side of the lake. It is noted for its flowers, both hybrids and grafts. Cut flowers are exported from here. A glass house which shelters fine varieties of flowers can be seen here. The Flower Show conducted every year during May, as part of the Summer Festivals, should be seen by everyone
Solar Physical Observatory It is situated 3.2 kms. from the lake. This observatory was founded in 1989, and it is located at an elevation of 2343 mtrs. This observatory is the highest point in Kodai. Visitors can observe the stars and the planets.
Coakers Walk Er.Coaker identified this hill-edged pathway in 1872. About a kilometre from the lake, Coaker’s Walk runs along a steep slope on the southern side of Kodai. It offers some of the best views of the plains Entry fee is collected here.
Kurinji Andavar Temple temple situated 3 kms from the lake is a famous shrine dedicated to lord Muruga. This temple is associated with the kurinji flowers that bloom once in 12 years. Kurinji means the hill region in Tamil literature and andavar means god. Therefore Lord Muruga is referred to as the God of the Hill here. From this temple one can have a view of Palani and Vaigai Dam.
Telescope House at Coakers Walk was constructed to enable visitors to have a panoramic view of the valley and nearby towns. A fee is collected to use the telescope.
Green valley View It is located a little over 5 kms from kodaikanal lake and close to the golf club from here,you can get a magnificent view of the vaigai dam below.
The Pillar Rocks There are a set of 3 rocks which stand 122 metres high.It is located 7 kms from Kodai lake.from here,you can get a magnificent view of the vaigai dam below.
Etios, Xylo, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellar 12+1, 14+1, 17+1 Seater, Mini Bus 21 25 Seater
For Custom Tour Packages :
- No advance booking for 4 Hours
- For local trips crossing 4 Hours will be calculated as 8 Hours package.
- Time and distance calculated from our garage to garage.
- For Outstation minimum of 250 kms will be calculated on average basis even if not used.
- Charges include car hire with driver and fuel.
- Charges Excludes toll, parking, interstate permit-Tax.
- We are not responsible for your belongings.
- All Disputes subject to Chennai Jurisdiction.
- NOTE : For Marriage Duty - Cleaning Charges Extra.
- GST Additional.