Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Same Day Return Tour Packages in Chennai
- For bookings Contact via Online booking or Email to email@example.com or Call Us 7550147476 or Whatsapp 7094055552
- Chennai Car Rentals provide Car Rental, Luxury Cars Rental, Hill Station Car Rental, Tempo Traveller & Minibus Rental Service Tariff & Rates for All your Travel Needs.
- Book hourly Basis car rental for Chennai Airport Transfers / Railway Station Pick Drop and Outstation Car hire per Km rates in Chennai at Affordable Price.
- Car Rental Chennai package best deal on your car Indica, Indigo, swift Dezire, Etios, Xcent, Tavera, Xylo, Innova, Crysta, Tempo Travellar 12+1, 14+1, 17+1 Seater, Mini Bus 21 Seater, 25 Seater booking.
Mahabalipuram Tour Packages
Shore Temple It is one of the oldest temples in south india nestling on the shores of the Bay of Bengal. It is an historic monuments built largely between the 7th and the 9th century and has been classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Five Rathas The five rathas are Dharmaraja Ratha, Bhima Ratha, Arjuna Ratha, Draupadi Ratha and Nakul Sahadev Ratha. These are monolithic temples, each created in a different style.
Arjuna’s Penance A sculptured marvel at Mahabalipuram, often called “Arjuna’s Penance”, is an enormous relief made on two huge boulders. One of the biggest open-air rock canvases in the world
Krishna Mandapam One of the earliest rock-cut temples of Mahabalipuram, its walls depict scenes of Krishna’s pastoral life. One of them depicts Krishna lifting the Govardhan Parvat on his little finger to protect his people from wrath of the Rain God, Indra.
Tiger’s Cave This is a coastal village of 5 Kilometers north of mahabalipuram on the Kovalam Road. This is a magnificent mandapa which contains a shrine dedicated to goddess Durga which has big beautiful figures in front. The deposition here is on the battle of Goddess Durga and Mahishasura.Cholamadal Artist’s Village
This village is about 20 km away from chennai and one has to reach 38 km from this village to mahabalipuram. This village was established in 1965 to promote and develop the traditional art. Exhibitions are regularly put up to exhibit various paintings, Sculptures and crafty articles. The visitors can interact with the artists of the studies in this village.Dakshina Chitra
This place is 12 km south of the cholamandal village, established in 1984. Separate sectors of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka sculptures are found here. This is a ling museum. One can find traditional architecture, artistry workers, exhibitions, workshops, archival library and graft shops etc. The other major activities here are exhibition of crafts, designs, folk arts etc.
Kovalam Kovalam is a beautiful spot lies 15Kms from mahabalipuram and 38 Kms from Chennai. This is a small fishing village but now a famous beach resort of the country. The Olive Ridley Turtles visit the beach between November and March to hatch their eggs.
Nithyakalyanaperumal Temple This is a Hindu pilgrim which is 16 Kms away from mahabalipuram and is considered to be one of the 108 sacred shrines called as Tirupathi. The deity here is goddess Lakshmi. The events celebrated here are Garuda Sevai, on the Tamil Month Aani, Pooram in Aadi, and spring festival in Vaigasi.
Thirukkalukundram This Hindu pilgrim is also known as Pakshitheertham, which lies 16 km away from mahabalipuram. There is a 160 m hill where we can find the small Vedagirishvara Temple. This is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The priest in the temple feeds a pair of white eagles, which are said to be saints.
Kanchipuram Tour Packages
Kanchipuram Kanchipuram is a pleasant rural town. About 75% of Kanchipuram’s population is dependent on the Silk Saree industry. The Kanchipuram Silk Saree is hand-woven with dyed silk yarn with interleaved designs made with ‘Jari’.
Kailasanatha Temple Dedicated to Siva, Kailasanathais one of the earliest temples. It was built by the Pallava king, Nayasimha, in the late 7th century, though its front was added later by his son, King Varman III. The temple is run by the Archaeology Department and is very interesting, Quite unusually, non-Hindus are allowed into the inner sanctum.
Sri Ekambarnathar Temple The Sri Ekambarnathar Temple is dedicated to Siva and is one of the largest temples in Kanchipuram, covering nine hectares. Its 59 m high gopuram and massive outer stone wall were constructed in 1509 by Krishna Devaraja of the Vijayananagar Empire, though construction was originally started by the Pallavas and the temple was later extended by the Cholas.
Kamaskhi Amman Temple The Kamaskhi Amman Temple- dedicated to the goddess Paravati, this important temple is the site of the annual Car Festival, held on the 9th lunar day in February -March. When not in use, the ornately carved wooden car is kept partially covered in corrugated iron halfway up Gandhi Rd. The temple has a golden gopuram in the centre
- No advance booking for 4 Hours
- For local trips crossing 4 Hours will be calculated as 8 Hours package.
- Time and distance calculated from our garage to garage.
- For Outstation minimum of 250 kms will be calculated on average basis even if not used.
- Charges include car hire with driver and fuel.
- Charges Excludes toll, parking, interstate permit-Tax.
- We are not responsible for your belongings.
- All Disputes subject to Chennai Jurisdiction.
- NOTE : For Marriage Duty - Cleaning Charges Extra.
- GST Additional.